Become a part of the Fairfield SEPTA community!
Membership gives you a voice in planning and executing activities and programs that benefit teachers, parents, and students who learn differently. Other benefits include our SEPTA Star newsletter, filled with information on programs and opportunities locally and across the state, as well as participation in SEPTA sponsored programs and events.
Dues Information: Membership is annual and valid from July 1 – June 30.
- $15 per year, one adult
- $25 per household (2 adults)
- $10 Fairfield Public Schools staff (must join with @Fairfieldschools.org)
- $5 SEPTA Alumni – Any young adult 18+ wishing to participate in programs and events
Whether you are a new or returning member this year, we ask everyone to complete the steps below to join SEPTA this year
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to fairfieldsepta.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
o Returning member… you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
o New to SEPTA, you must select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Confirm and update the Parent/Family/Faculty and Student Information
- Select your Directory/Publish Preferences. Watch for new Directory options coming soon!
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms to complete and pay for your current SEPTA Membership, as well as optional forms to register for activities, or make a financial donation
Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will be able to register for activities throughout the year or to sign up to volunteer and much, much more