The purpose of the provider fair is to broaden awareness within the Fairfield special needs community about the various resources available in our region, provide the opportunity to connect directly with providers, and obtain information on the programs and services that they provide. Parents will then be able to determine whether any are compatible with the needs of their child(ren). This event will be free and open to the public.
- Tables are approximately 6′ feet long, one table per vendor
- Space MUST BE attended by the provider, or a representative, for the full duration of the event.
- There will NOT be electric outlets available
- Donations of services, consultations and/or products are permitted (no purchase necessary and must be awarded night of)
- Service Providers may obtain names and contact information from those attendees who agree to give them that information. Providers may also hand out any literature or other items to promote their service.
- Set up is from 5:45-6:15pm, doors open at 6:30
- Fairfield SEPTA, Inc. will not and does not endorse, recommend or support any business, organization or individual. SEPTA retains the right to refuse Provider participation in this fair as they see fit.
All onsite provider names will be listed in the 2020 SEPTA Resource Book. You may also include supplemental information by purchasing space in the booklet.
If you are unable to make the event you may still advertise your business, the booklet will be available online for download for the next two years.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting an application and payment is Wednesday, April 22nd. No exceptions. Walk-ins or unpaid balance the night of will not be permitted.
Provider Fair Table & Ad
Ad must be business card size
Table Only (approx. 6′)
Ad Only (Business Card size)