Saturday, May 7 – 10 AM to 1 PM
Fairfield Warde High School, 755 Melville Ave, Fairfield, CT
- We are thrilled to bring back the live SEPTA Provider and Resource Fair in 2022!
- The Provider Fair supports our goal to improve the educational and social opportunities for students and educators across Fairfield by connecting parents, students, and caregivers with resources and providers who can bring value to their lives and families
- Vendors and providers come from across Fairfield County and offer services and supports in the areas of social activities, advocacy, education, financial/legal, health and therapeutic treatments as well as transition services to adulthood (and more!)
- The 2022 interactive eBook includes details and summaries from providers who participated in our live event, as well as supplemental resources and contacts found online that we hope will be useful
- We offer a heartfelt Thank You to all of the providers who joined us in person and online
See photos from our 2022 Provider Fair
Look back at the 2020 Virtual Event book … SEPTA Virtual Provider Fair & Resource eBook 2020.
Please direct any questions to President@FairfieldSEPTA.org.
See photos from our 2018 Provider Fair