The Fairfield Special Education Parent and Teachers Association, Inc., (SEPTA), invites anyone with an interest in improving the educational, social and recreational opportunities of children with special needs to join our membership. Together we can make a difference in every child’s life. Click here
to learn about the history of Fairfield SEPTA, Inc. It is the mission of Fairfield SEPTA to promote continuous improvement and excellence in public education for children with disabilities through:
- Social, Recreational and Educational Programs
- Parent Education and Resources
- Professional Development and Grants supporting innovation
- Recognition of Outstanding Practices in Special Education
and Fairfield SEPTA’s mission is in line with the CT PTSA’s mission to:
- Support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
- Encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of the nation.
SAVE THE DATE!
#SEPTASWEET16 April 6th Dismiss